How to look for current and completed courses in US Soccer:
2. Sign in to your account, select your name in the upper right corner, and select "Profile".
3. Scroll down to view your completed courses and expiration dates.
- If you're looking for something to upload in SQWAD for proof of completion: match the screenshot above!
- SafeSport and Intro to Safe & Healthy Playing Environments are completed online and expire annually. If your expiration date is coming up: complete it early so you don't have gaps in coach clearance!
- Coaching certifications (7v7, 9v9, 11v11) generally don't expire; but make sure you've completed an in-person course OR (if certified between 2020-2022) additional in-person field training. Courses completed online only don't meet our requirements.
If you completed a coaching course and don't see it listed on your profile:
1. Make sure you completed a full course (7v7, 9v9, 11v11), not just Intro to Grassroots.
2. Make sure you don't have any missing assignments: select Courses at the top → My Courses → select the course under Current and Upcoming → select Assignments at the top. The most common thing people miss: Page of Experience, a post-course reflection assignment.
Losing season?A response to a struggling team. This might help you too... Thank you for your note on this. I wanted to wait to see how the PLAYSFYS
Player Activation: Guest PlayDid you know… Each team must have a printed game day photo roster ? If you print right now, you should see every player and LOCAL SOCCER
Fall 2023 Draft Flights!Draft flights are here! As always, they are currently in draft. Note the smaller flights for 2nd and 3rd grade, due to the PLAYSFYS
Fall 2023 Q+AHave a question about the upcoming season? Chances are that you are not the only one, so please comment and we'll get it PLAYSFYS
2023 Summer Jamboree @ The SFYS FOGGolazoInvites are being sent out to 2nd and 3rd grade teams. The jamboree information is here . Please share your thoughts and LOCAL SOCCER